“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” - Coco Chanel
sally hansen salon effects
I wanted to try these for a while so I picked up two boxes at walmart for 8.95 each (#340 girl flower too but I have an interview this week and I didn’t want to show up with nails from the 70’s). Because of the price and the fact that they come with 16 strips which is not enough for two applications, I decided to cut them in half and I have 10 strips left (which I could cut in half and actually squeeze three applications out of them in total which would be nice).
note: if your nails are super long, most likely you won’t be able to cut them in half so they fit two nails.
it took a while to apply because I wasn’t used to it but I really like them and I think they look pretty cool. I’d buy them again~
what do you guys think?!
- publikumsbeschimpfung reblogged this from unc0nventional
- unc0nventional reblogged this from acceptable
- quiddities likes this
- sincewhendoessheblog likes this
- stylesnmalik said: did these for my graduation back in june. LOVE EM. i’ve done the leopard and houndstooth ones too and i’m doing the lace ones next!
- dianer01 reblogged this from acceptable
- bonging said: you’re supposed to cut ‘em in half haha
- para-noid-park likes this
- jiannacofini likes this
- curlyvegetarian likes this
- bonjour-monamour reblogged this from acceptable
- 19-93 said: I used these before, I liked them but found they peeled/started coming off after a few days :/
- sexandthenudist likes this
- ruthlessbabeh said: I might use these over my solar nails instead of returning to the salon
- ruthlessbabeh likes this
- stevienikkiman reblogged this from acceptable
- tayla-sudall likes this
- imfelinegood likes this
- 0001134 likes this
- deborahlynn likes this
- gravespooks said: they look awesome. even with the rings and everything.
- medallions said: SO gorgeous i love them
- mahogundy reblogged this from acceptable
- acceptable posted this